Книга Luftwaffen Emblemen 1939-1945. Luftwaffen Emblemen 1939-1945. Книги Вооружение Автор: B.ketley,M.Rolfe Формат: pdf Размер: 86 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка:Подробный справочник по эмблемам эскадрилий люфтваффе. Фото, рисунки.
Read Online or Download Luftwaffen Embleme 1939 - 1945 PDF
Best military equipment: weapon books
Книга seventy two искусства Шаолиня / education equipment of seventy two Arts of Shaolin seventy two искусства Шаолиня / education equipment of seventy two Arts of Shaolin Книги Вооружение Автор: Jin Jing Zhong Год издания: 1934 Формат: pdf Издат. :Tanjin Страниц: 236 Размер: 6 Мб Язык: Русский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка:"72 искусства Шаолиня" - это методы внутреннего и внешнего укрепления, традиционно используемые в Шаолиньском ушу.
Книга Focke-Wulf Fw 190F, G Focke-Wulf Fw 190F, G Книги Вооружение Автор: Ales Janda, Tomas Poruba Год издания: 1997 Формат: pdf Издат. :JaPo Страниц: sixty nine Размер: forty six Язык: Английский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка:The Fw one hundred ninety is principally hooked up with its well-known fighter position in WWII. The monography covers improvement and outline of floor assault models from the 1st inspiration to big models improvement and the operational tactic.
Книга Windsock Mini Datafile 05 - Morane - Saulnier sort AI Windsock Mini Datafile 05 - Morane - Saulnier style AI Книги Вооружение Автор: J. M. Bruce Год издания: 1996 Формат: pdf Издат. :Albatros Productions constrained Страниц: 15 Размер: three. sixty six ISBN: 0948414839 Язык: Английский sixty eight (голосов: 1) Оценка:This booklet describes the sequence of Morane - Saulnier parasol monoplanes.
It takes 10-15 mins for a regular reader to digest 2500 phrases. In that quantity of time, you'll be up and working a video game consultation. All you would like are this event Seed, your game's rulebooks, and no matter what monster and NPC stats your online game offers. That and some avid gamers and you are off and working.
- Class Warfare: Interviews with David Barsamian
- The Battlecruiser HMS Hood
- Information Warfare Principles and Operations
- Mikoyan MiG-25 Foxbat: Guardian of the Soviet Borders
- Panhard 178
Additional info for Luftwaffen Embleme 1939 - 1945
Great Britain, the largest naval power in the world at the time, based the power of its fleet on the battleship. This large and expensive warship was designed to engage in gunnery duels with ships of generally equal strength. It was vulnerable, however, to torpedo attacks below the waterline. British officials recognized that the torpedo boat, being a cheap and small craft, could destroy the mightiest ships afloat with its torpedoes. By the early 1880s, this possibility was substantially greater owing to advances in weapons technology.
53. 21 22 DESTROYERS 7. James L. George, History of Warships: From Ancient Times to the Twenty-First Century (Annapolis, MD: Naval Institute Press, 1998), p. 65. 8. Ibid. 9. Spencer C. Tucker, A Short History of the Civil War at Sea (Wilmington, DE: Scholarly Resources, 2002), p. 19. CHAPTER 2 From Experimental Vessel to Warship, 1860–1918 The production of the self-propelled torpedo, which ultimately led to the creation of the destroyer, was the result of decades of development. Since the late eighteenth century during the Age of Fighting Sail, experiments had been under way to produce a submerged weapon that could explode in proximity to or against a vessel’s hull.
The two private yards that met with the most success were the firms of Yarrow and Thornycroft. The former produced what many scholars identify as the world’s first destroyers. These were Havock and Hornet, which were both laid down in 1892 and completed in 1894. They measured 185 feet by 18 feet, 6 inches by 7 feet, 3 inches and displaced 275 tons. The principal armament consisted of one 12-pounder gun mounted aft and three 3-pounder guns distributed throughout the rest of the ship. These guns were of a relatively new, quick-firing type.